Casselton Job Development Authority
The Casselton Job Development Authority is an organization of local businesses and community leaders working under the direction and funding of the Casselton City Council. Their primary goal is to foster job retention and creation in the Casselton area. The CJDA is closely associated with the development of the Heartland Industrial Park.
One tool of the CJDA is the Casselton Business Development Fund. This fund is implemented under the authority of the Casselton City Council.
The fund is designed to assist:
- in the expansion or start-up phase of new business or venture.
- in targeting job retention or creation in the community.
- projects that broaden the products or services offered in Casselton.
The application form for the fund is available from the Casselton Auditor. The completed application is first review by the Retail Subcommittee and they make a recommendation to the Casselton Job Development Authority Board of Directors.
The Casselton Job Development Authority has the final authority to approve the:
- Qualified amount of funds for each project.
- Disbursement of all the monies from the fund.
For more information on the Casselton Job Development Authority and Casselton Business Development Fund, contact Bernie Sinner or the Casselton Auditor.